For Dependents of CAFGU Killed-in-Action
Who May Avail
Legitimate children/dependents (below 22 years old) of CAFGUAAs who was Killed-in-Action (Combat Related) from 1992 to present.
Annual stipend for Elementary & High school. Semestral stipend for College level for a maximum of a 5 - year degree course.
• Duly accomplished AFPEBSO Educational Benefit Application Form attached with two (2) copies of latest 2 x 2 pictures of the applicant.
• One (1) copy or authenticated machine copy of birth certificate of the applicant.
• One (1) copy or authenticated machine copy of marriage contract of the military personnel.
• One (1) copy or authenticated machine copy of report card (Form 138), Certification of Grades or Transcript of Records (TOR) of the applicant from the most recent educational level accomplished and educational institution attended.
• Copy of diploma (for incoming high school/college)
• Copy of Course Prospectus/Syllabus of Instruction (incoming college)
• Notarized declaration of legal beneficiaries by the AFP/CAA member
• Certificate of Good Moral Character of the applicant from the last educational institution attended.
• Copy or authenticated copy of his/her parent's Death Certificate (from NSO), Casualty Report (from his Unit) and Spot Report (from his Unit)
How to Avail
• Submit all requirements to AFPEBSO
• Successful applicants will be notified by AFPEBSO thru mail/phone call.